A whipping boy was a young boy educated with a prince and punished in his place.
Whipping boy or Whipping Boy may also refer to:
- Scapegoat, a person or group who is blamed for the sins, crimes, or sufferings of others
- In impact play, a person who is whipped for sexual pleasure
- Whipping Boy: The Forty-Year Search for My Twelve-Year-Old Bully, a book by Allen Kurzweil
- Whipping Boy (American band), a hardcore punk band active 1982–1989
- Whipping Boy (Irish band), a rock music band active 1988–1998 and occasionally since 2005
- Whipping Boy (album), 2000 album from the Irish band Whipping Boy
- The Whipping Boy, a 1986 children's book by Sid Fleischman, winner of the Newbery Medal
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Whipping boy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.